1. How many types of piles in the classic Solitaire Spider game?
There are 4 different types of piles in the Solitaire game:
- - Tableau: Solitaire Spider has are 104 cards in total and Tableau has 50 cards, all of the cards face down except for the top one.
- - Stock: 50 reserve cards that the player can use during the game, all of the cards face down.
- - Foundation: The 4 piles in the upper right corner.
- - The Waste: Next to the Stock in the upper left corner.
2. How do you score more points in the Solitaire Spider game?
The solitaire spider game has a similar scoring calculation to classic Windows games. The highest number of points a player can get is 1254. You start with 500 points. One point is deducted for each move. For each completed suit you will get 100 points.
Each game mode (Spider 1 suit, Spider 2 suit, and Spider 4 suit), will have a different scoring method.
3. How to win the game Solitaire Spider?
- - Please use the undo button
- If possible, deal more cards. The multi-card division helps you block a large number of moves if any.
- - Unlock face-down up cards as quickly as possible to create new moves and more empty tableau.
- - It is advisable to start with the cards with the highest ranking.
- - Should focus on removing a column early