how to play Spider One Suit
- Kings can only be moved to one empty space in the layout.
- The card on top of each column is available to play against another column.
- When a player moves a card, the card below can be turned face up.
If there is a properly constructed sequence of cards (6 of spades, 5 of spades, 4 of spades) they can be moved as a unit to another column.
about Spider One Suit
Spider One Suit is an easy version for beginners to play Solitaire Spider. This game is played with two standard 52-card decks, and 104 cards are all heart-shaped.
Rules for Spider One Suit Solitaire:
- Create columns from the King to the Ace
- Try to remove clear all the cards