how to play Yahtzee
Yahtzee has a very simple way to play: Simply throw the dice to get the best combination of numbers.
The special thing in this game is that you must know the rules of scoring.
Yahtzee is a game with many different scoring combinations.
The left-hand side:
The left-hand side contains the score. Players count how many dice a number has, then add them together
The right-hand side:
- Three of a kind: Score in this box if you have 3 or more dice with the same number. The score is the sum of all the dice
- Four of a kind: Score in this box if you have 4 or more dice with the same number. The score is the sum of all the dice.
- Full house: Get two of one number or three of another number)
ex: 2 6 6 2 2 then the score is 25 points.
- Small Straight: Score 30 points if the dice show any sequence of 4 numbers:
Example: 3 2 4 4 5 or 1,2,3,4 or 2,3,4,5 or 3,4,5,6
- Large Straight: Score 40 points if the dice show any sequence of 5 numbers:
Example: 1,2,3,4,5 or 5 2 4 6 3 or 2,3,4,5,6
- Chance: The score is the sum of the dice.
Play Yahtzee for free, no ads! Roll 5 dice and have to try to make different combinations like a full house, big straight, or three of the same type.
Excellent graphics with smooth dice animation
There is much attractive music
The game has 4 game modes:
Single-player, two-player, three players, four-player mode